- Responsible for preparing financial consolidation of the Group;
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, financial analysis and forecast reports;
- Prepare month-end closing for some subsidiaries of the Group;
- Assist in annual audit, interim review, tax planning/ filing work ; &
- Perform other duties and ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Finalist/ Qualified accountant of HKICPA or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably with audit experience;
- Independent, fast-paced, attention to details and able to work under tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in MS Words and Excel, familiar with AX Dynamics will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is highly preferred; &
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Accountant.