- Assist to plan and execute marketing program and sales promotion of Retail Chain;
- Assist the budget planning and monitor, review the marketing programs’ performance to ensure the effectiveness of promotions;
- Liaise thematic retail chain campaigns rolled out in Hong Kong; &
- Handle marketing administration & liaise closely with other departments leading to the successful development of retail chain projects.
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in FMCG, preferably in retail industry;
- Proactive, independent, strong communication and analytical skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; &
- Proficiency in PC applications.