- Manage day-to-day operations of a retail support team and work closely with frontline operations;
- Co-ordinate with difference business units in order to achieve smooth operations;
- Assist in shop opening/renovation projects as well as day-to-day support to retail shops;
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the operations department;
- Participate in ad hoc projects and perform other duties as and when required.
- Degree holder, or above in Retail Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 year relevant experience in retail operations, preferable in FMCG industry;
- Well organized, positive, service-oriented, and able to handle multitasks;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Operation Officer;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.